Set Yourself Free: Breaking free from the internal prison.

Set Yourself Free: Breaking free from the internal prison. 

"Embracing My Journey: From Prison to Prosperity"

As I sit here, preparing my prosperity manual for a class, I find myself reflecting on the beauty of trusting oneself. Since my return from prison, I've been on a mission to prove that I've changed, that I'm no longer the person I once was. It's been a journey of self-discovery, a path marked by challenges and setbacks. Yet, deep down, I've always felt safe, knowing that this time, I'm different.

I've learned to stay true to myself, to embrace my core values, and to base every decision on my happiness, peace, and purpose. No longer do I compare myself to the person I used to be. Instead, I focus on my strengths, acknowledge my weaknesses, and find ways to turn those weaknesses into strengths. I've stopped letting stress, fear, worry, and desperation dictate my choices. Over the past four years, I've painstakingly built a foundation anchored in love, joy, harmony, peace, happiness, prosperity, optimal health, and wellness.

Now, my life and foundation are solid. I trust myself to make the best decisions. No longer do I need to overthink and wait. I've learned to pull the trigger, even when the timing might not be perfect. The key difference is that I now make decisions from a place of trust, not fear.

I don't have to compare myself to the person who entered prison; I promised that she wouldn't be the same person who walked out. The challenges I faced were designed to test and potentially erode the foundation I'd built. But I've accumulated a wealth of experiences that empower me to make informed decisions. I'm content with who I am today.

Gone are the days of fearing homelessness, food shortages, or insufficient clothing. I can sleep peacefully, knowing that this is the first time in my life when I genuinely feel safe at home. I no longer fret about infidelity or abandonment. I no longer obsess over financial stability or employment. I've realized that no matter what life throws at me, I've always been okay. Everything has worked out, and I've stood up each time, unbroken, unbowed, and free.

In prison, I created a program called "Set Yourself Free," and it seems that I've followed my own advice. I've broken free from the internal prisons that once held me captive. So, I want to tell myself, "Dr. Atoya Hodges, you did it, boo. You've made it. You no longer have to wait for it to happen because it's happening right now. Congratulations, and go be the incredible, unapologetic you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CEO of me

Facing the Truth

The Nagging belief of Unworthiness