The Season of Fall -Embracing Change and Letting go Is Hard AF!

 

Dear Me,

 

Thank you for loving me through thick and thin, through the highs and the lows. Today, as I sit down to pour my heart out in our journal, I find myself emerging from the pile of challenges that have surrounded me in the past few days. It's like I've been navigating through a season of fall in my life, where things are shedding, and change is inevitable.

 

Oh, the frustration of feeling stuck! It's like trying to climb out of quicksand, isn't it? But here's the thing - I've come to realize that this frustration, this sense of being stuck, is just a precursor to propelling me into the next phase of my journey. It's a bit like the game of Pac-Man I used to play as a child – I can't jump to level 10 without mastering levels 1-9. Life, it seems, is a series of levels to be conquered.

 

Sure, there are days when I feel a pang of sadness as things I've worked hard to build seem to crumble. It's like watching leaves fall off the tree of my life. But now, I understand that this shedding is necessary. Just like in a tree it can’t hold the leaves forever  and  I can't hold onto something that's no longer meant for me. Each leaf has its season, and when it's time to fall, it's time to let go.

 

I used to beat myself up over these changes, thinking I must be doing something wrong. But not anymore. I've learned to let go of the self-judgment and criticism. Today, I allow myself to feel the sadness and frustration that come with the departing leaves. It's okay to be sad; it's part of the process.

 

The key is not to hold on tightly but to release control. As I watch those leaves fall, I remind myself that what grows in their place will be vibrant and exciting. It's about making space for the new, for the chapters waiting to be written in the story of my life.

 

So, my love, today I choose to honor the journey, to observe and embrace the changes, and to let go with the understanding that what awaits me is something beautiful. Life is a constant ebb and flow, and I'm learning to dance with its rhythm.

 

Thank you, dear me, for being my anchor in the storm, for embracing the highs and lows with grace, and for understanding that letting go is sometimes the bravest and most empowering choice we can make.

 

With love and gratitude,

me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CEO of me

Facing the Truth

The Nagging belief of Unworthiness